Careers in Business
To become an entrepreneur, one must have a certain drive in order to be successful. That drive combined with skills learned by getting a bachelor’s or master’s degree in entrepreneurship will enable the student to remain competitive in his or her field. The coursework of this program will train the student on how to assess risk and competition before entering a market. Innovation skills, how to write a business plan, and how to raise funds are three important components that are covered as well.
Specializations in international business often come in the form of certificates or graduate degree programs. Some are offered within a bachelor’s program. An international business degree helps business students to understand business practices in different countries and cultures. Business practices in a global marketplace can be complicated and difficult to understand. This degree and specialization will help students to understand and function within this marketplace and stay competitive within the world of business.
There are many types of management programs available, including: two-year (Full Time) MBA, accelerated MBA, part-time MBA, executive MBA (EMBA), as well as many associate’s, bachelor’s and doctoral degrees. Business students today can expect a balanced and broad-based education that focuses on a lot more than business-related courses. Majoring in business prepares the student to work in a variety of settings including business, government, and nonprofit.
- Art and DesignGraphic Design, Fashion, Architecture, Interior Design, Fine Arts
- BusinessAccounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Business Administration
- Career TrainingMedical Coding Billing, Massage Therapy, Automotive Service Technician, AC/HVAC
- Information TechnologyComputer Science, Network Administration, Website Development, Software Engineering
- Criminal JusticeLaw Enforcement, Corrections, Forensics, Homeland Security
- Culinary ArtsChef, Pastry Chef, Restaurant Management, Nutrition, Hospitality Management
- EducationEarly Childhood Education, Special Education, Teach ESL, Secondary Education
- EngineeringIndustrial, Chemical, Electrical, Environmental, Biomedical
- Health CareNursing, Medical Assisting, Pharmacy, Dental, Physical Therapy
- Human ServicesCounseling, Psychology, Human Resources Management
- Legal ParalegalLegal studies, Court Reporting, Juris Doctor, Paralegal Studies
- Liberal ArtsHumanities, Languages, Writing, General Studies
- NursingNursing, Nursing Administration, RN to BSN
- Religious StudiesChristian studies, Youth Ministry, Religious Counseling
- Science and MathEnvironmental Sciences, Statistics, Pre-med, Biology
- TechnologySurgical Technology, Security Systems, Electronics, Cosmetology